The job you are looking for is either removed or expired
Motiff Shop - Birmingham, AL, United States
- (Posted: )
We are looking for a remote Wellness Specialist to assess employee lifestyles, address health concerns and then work with employees to make behavioral, nutritional and other changes in order to promote better health and wellness. A Wellness Specialist's main focus will be health education while striving to provide employees with the most up-to-date accurate information on diet, exercise and health.
To be successful as a Wellness Specialist, you should have an optimistic disposition, good conflict resolution skills, and possess the ability to effectively communicate. Ultimately, a top-notch Wellness Specialist should be committed to improving the health of employees, exhibit good team working skills, and have self-confidence.
- Contact and perform initial wellness sessions with employees who are eligible for health coaching programs.
- Provide necessary coaching to reduce or eliminate behaviors that are considered high-risk.
- Work with the Employee Wellness program to support employees and promote wellness.
- Provide effective solutions and suggestions on health and fitness issues.
- Provide online employee support and education.
- Identify the need for behavioral change to improve health status, reduce health risks and improve quality of life.
- Suggest exercises, diets, meditations or mental stress reducing techniques to employees.
- Deal with employees with a positive and empathetic attitude to make them feel comfortable.
Wellness Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in public health, exercise physiology, nursing, dietary or a related field.
- Excellent knowledge in health, nutrition and fitness issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Immense ability to develop a health plan
- Knowledge of latest trends in health care
Motiff Shop is an American online apparel retailer for men and women.