The job you are looking for is either removed or expired
Motiff Shop - Birmingham, AL, United States
- (Posted: )
Our company is looking for a remote Office Assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks online. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, assisting employees, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing systems.
- Recording information as needed.
- Assisting employees and departments as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Perform general office clerk duties and errands.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Placing calls, returning voicemails and appointment confirmation
- Contacting staff, customers and/or suppliers
- Arranging conference calls, webinars and web calls
- Performing data entry and running reports using database management software
- Performing project related tasks, updating social networks and company blogs.
Office Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or associate's degree.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality and strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Have a desire to serve and look for ways to help people.
- Knowledge of online file sharing and storage devices such as Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive.
- Knowledge of how to create an effective web presence.
- Knowledge of social networking and marketing.