Preferred Personnel Africa Ltd. (PPA) is a limited liability professional human resource firm with over 20 years’ experience in the East African Market. We have a mission to provide holistic Human Resource Solutions through a unique blend of experience, skills and working methods.
The HR Intern is expected to handle a variety of personnel related administrative duties. The role holder will act as the liaison between HQ and our outsourced employees to ensure smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries. He/she will also support the daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about self-development and eager to grab opportunities that present themselves.
The incumbent’s responsibilities will include but not limited to the following;
1. Recruitment & Administrative Support:
• Provide support in the recruitment, interviews, shortlisting and any other due procedures during a recruitment and headhunting process.
• Support in preparation of documents and follow-ups on timelines and deliverables.
• Assist in the development of the internal candidate database system through updating candidate reports on the system.
• Support in any other administrative duties allocated.
2. Outsourcing Support:
• Assist in the automation of creating and sharing of billing schedules and invoices related to outsourced employees.
• Auditing and updating employee information (hard and soft copies) in preparation for the implementation of a HRIS.
• Assist in conducting reference checks for outsourced contractors and ensuring that referees respond in good time.
• Support in any other administrative duties allocate
• Support in development of Company-wide Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Assist in identification, implementation and integration of new systems and tools to foster efficiency.
• Provide support in business process auditing and to determine whether defined policies and procedures are adequate.
• Documentation of Business Process Management Processes to ensure desired levels of efficiency and effectiveness are consistently met.
• Prepare reports of the business process audit to be presented to company director, along with an action plan for regularization of any necessary changes and improvements.
• Track improvement actions taken as a result of the business process audit to identify and rectify any anomalies.
• Regularly updated Business Process Management Processes in alignment with the organization’s goals.
• Assist in the piloting clinics for the e-learning courses.